“Biblical Responsible Investing is a philosophy that embraces the need for real world results, here and now, without negating the eternal significance of our investments decisions. It is purposely choosing to invest without compromising one’s own moral beliefs.” – Mark Minnella
Integrity Investors Core Values:
- Quality – Our pursuit of excellence drives all aspects of caring for our clients including the way we listen, communicate, and manage their money.
- Faith – Our investment programs will reflect our client’s belief in God by our strict adherence to Biblical values.
- Integrity – The beliefs and principles that guide our methods, measures, and actions are all derived from God’s written word: the Bible.
- Value – The compensation to our firm will always be fair and competitive.
* According to the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
It’s a Personal Decision
Some say to make money in the markets today you have to lay aside personal convictions. From the beginning, at Integrity Investors, we have been combining sound Biblical investment management with personal financial planning to help our clients realize what’s important to them. It matters to us and we know it matters to our clients that in all we we do we rely on the guidance of God’s word. It’s who we are and we are honored to serve our clients in this way.
Integrirty Investors helps fullfill your desire to honor God with your money by participating only in investments that promote positive Biblical values or by avoiding those investments that participate in activities that you believe would be offensive to God and His word.
Integrity Investors News, Events and Information
Do Not Be Unequally Yoked
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light[...]
I Thessalonians 5:15
“that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for[...]
“More than Money” – Episode 23
Are you Investing in Planned Parenthood? Upset that your tax dollars are being given to Planned Parenthood? What about the[...]
“More than Money” – Episode 22
People Are Trying to do it Right! Listen as Mark explores some of the[...]